Access Your Super For Dental Care

Using Super For Dental Care

Get Funding For Your Dental Treatment Through Your Superannuation

Did you know that you can apply to access your super early for essential dental procedures? So if there is dental care that you need, but currently don’t have the funds to cover the cost, this may be an option for you.

Access My Super – Using Super for Dental Care

using super for dental

Access My Super is a professional organisation of superannuation and taxation specialists who help individuals in accessing their superannuation for the purpose of paying for medical treatments, including dental health. For individuals who do not have funds to cover the cost of their needed dental treatment, Access My Super can assess your eligibility and help you access your super early.

Access My Super has stated that “At Access My Super, our goal is simple, we aim to get you access to your superannuation when you need it most and in a way that’s quick, easy and stress-free for you.”

The organisation is proud to support and help individuals access their super early and will always work to the best of their ability to gain access. Access My Super work by a ‘no approval, no fee’ policy.

What treatments are applicable for early super release?

  • Periodontal treatment
  • Dental crowns and bridges
  • Root canal treatment
  • Dental check-ups and cleans
  • General dentistry, including fillings
  • Dental implants

Benefits of using Access My Super

The following are all the benefits of choosing to apply through Access My Super:

  • Process is quick and simple
  • Expert taxation and superannuation specialists
  • Hassle free process with complete support
  • ‘No approval no fee’ policy
  • Funds within 10 days of approval

Are you eligible to access your super early?

The requirements to be eligible to access your super early, according to Access My Super include:

  • Meet a compassionate ground
  • Have a terminal illness or medical condition
  • Temporarily or permanently incapacitated
  • Balance of super is less than $200
  • Suffering financial hardship
  • Temporary resident leaving Australia permanently

What does the process to early super access look like?

Before applying to access your superannuation early, you must first find out whether your Super Fund allows for early access. If so, you must be able to decide if you meet the specified conditions and develop the ability to show that the funds are necessary.

You can also speak to Dr Jeremy Lung as he can help you decide whether you are eligible. Dr Jeremy Lung can also help you in your application with Access My Super. Access My Super will help you gather all the required supporting documentation in an easy and well managed approach to put with your application to your Super Fund.

Frequently Asked Questions

All Australian and NZ residents may be eligible for the early release of their superannuation for dental treatment. Speak to Dr Jeremy Lung for more information.

Access My Super can assist you in accessing you super for a range of dental treatments. Including check-ups and cleans, crowns, bridges, extractions, root canal treatment, dental implants, general fillings and more.

Yes, you can apply to access your super to help pay for your child’s or another relatives dental costs. Speak to Dr Jeremy Lung for more information on applying.

You are eligible to withdraw up to the cost of the dental treatment you need to pay for. Talk to Dr Jeremy Lung for more information.

You can access the super of your spouse, partner or another dependant to cover treatment costs.

From the application date, it usually takes about fourteen days for approval. Speak to Dr Jeremy Lung to get started today.

If your application is not approved, the team from Access My Super will provide an explanation from the ATO stating why. Access My Super also have a ‘no approval, no fee’ policy.

If the costs of a procedure turn out to be higher, a new application can be submitted for the remaining costs. Speak to Dr Jeremy Lung today.

To access your super, you will need a MyGov Account and ATO Account. You will also need to link these together. You will also be required to provide a treatment plan from your specialist. Speak to Dr Jeremy Lung for more information on applying.

You will need to speak to your Superannuation Fund to ensure you have adequate funds to access to cover the costs of your treatment. You will also have to make sure that your MyGov and ATO accounts are up-to-date with correct information.

Speak to Dr Jeremy Lung Today

If you require dental treatment and do not have adequate funds to cover the costs, then please get in touch with Dr Jeremy Lung as he can help you in your application through Access My Super. Please click here to get in touch.

Dr Jeremy Lung